Friday, May 03, 2013

Welcome Back Cotter!

I loved this show back in the day. And I'm not the only one. There were lots of fans for this sitcom. So, could it be that Johnny Mo is the new "Epstein" of Team Cotter? Well, he be playin' third for Cotter, or so the story goes. I knew Johnny Mo would have a back up plan. I must say, this is not what I thought was going to happen. But hey, Jim Cotter throws a great stone. I have seen him make some doozies in some difficult situations. Perhaps the experience and shot-throwing ability of Johnny Mo will be just the thing that propels this squad onward. Cotter had a pretty good season in 2011-2012...it was looking like this team had places to go. Certainly they have the vast potential to get there with Johnny Mo crossing over.

And still no word on Kmart. They are weighing their options carefully I suppose. You can be sure that whoever they get is going to be of a skill level comparable to Johnny Epstein...I mean Mo!

Meanwhile, in local news, it turns out that Rocks and Rings will be coming to the Public School on May 16. Awesome news for local curling. This program has been getting more and more kids involved in the Roaring Game. I'm thinking that we will see an increase in the amount of Kids curling at the BRCC this fall.

Rock On!

The Curling Chronic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morris will call the game, throw third rock, Cotter throws fourth.

Anonymous said...

Missing your blog = come back soon